* SLV AHEC just completed convening's of the Prescription Drug Abuse Taskforce in the San Luis Valley. Results will be posted soon
* Informaiton on the Colorado health insurance exchange website
* A letter of gratitude for affordable care act
* SLV Health wins award
* ValleyWide has new dentist
* New information on prescription drug abuse is now available
* SLV Community Health Forum shares stories with local newspaper. Click the link below to read the full story
* Panel addresses SLV healthcare questions. Click the link below to read the full story
The mission of the San Luis Valley Area Health Education Center (SLVAHEC) is to improve the quality and accessibility of education to health care personnel in the San Luis Valley in order to enhance the delivery of health care services to its citizens.
When: Friday, February 28, 2014
Time- 5:30 p.m.
Location: Adams State University Student Union Building Room 126
Info: Call 719-589-4977 by February 8th for reservations or more information.
Nominate a registered nurse